quinta-feira, novembro 23, 2006

Depressing sayings in english please. Thank you. Part one: life, the world, humanity and other

Understanding these three posts. Well yeah, I'm doin a trilogy of very depressed stuff I found out not by accident, but because a spider crawled into my head and climbed up the walls of my skull, wretching my brain while trying to make a web inside me, which is in itself a very stupid move. Why would a spider try to make a web inside my own head, if not for a lack of a brain capable of understanding that flies won't enter my head to be caught by it? The other possibility maybe that the soup I ate was a bit cold. I can never distinguish between the two, excuse me. Like I care. Anyways, I was explaining these terrible posts. They are wretched, and worthless being read. They are depressing. That said, I can't imagine why are you still reading this. But
as you still are, well, here are the quotes I gathered, myself and the stupid spider inside my own head.


"Life is tale told by an idiot, full of sound and furry, signifying nothing."-William Shakespeare
"No human thing is of serious importance."-Plato


"It is not true that life is one damn thing after another...It's one damn thing over and over."-Edna St. Vincent Millay


"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so."-Bertrand Russell


"Maybe this world is another planet's hell."-Aldous Huxley


"A vacuum is a hell of a lot better than some of the stuff that nature replaces it with."-Tennessee Williams


"A lot of people I know believe in positive thinking, and so do I.I believe everything positively stinks."-Lew Col


"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."-Calvin


"That which has been believed by everyone, always and everywhere, has every chance of being false."-Paul Valéry

Sem comentários: